Here are just a few of the thousands of great titles you'll have access to
as a GospeLink subscriber:
- The Standard Works, the Joseph Smith Translation, and the Topical Guide to
the Scriptures. Plus, our electronic edition of the Bible is linked to the
Strongs Greek and Hebrew Lexicon.
- Volumes containing the teachings of every prophet from Joseph Smith to
Thomas S. Monson (98 vols).
- Books by President Henry B. Eyring and Elders Boyd K. Packer, L. Tom Perry,
Russell M. Nelson, M. Russell Ballard, Dallin H. Oaks, Joseph B. Wirthlin,
Jeffrey R. Holland, and Richard G. Scott.
- Books by past church leaders: B. H. Roberts (26 vols.), Neal A. Maxwell (22
vols.), Bruce R. McConkie (12 vols.), John A. Widtsoe (10 vols.), George
Reynolds (10 vols.), James E. Talmage (7 vols.), Parley P. Pratt (5 vols.),
J. Reuben Clark (2 vols.), Gerald N. Lund (2 vols.), George Q. Cannon (2
vols.), and more.
- The writings of Hugh Nibley (22 vols.).
- Books by gospel scholars including Truman G. Madsen, Sidney B. Sperry,
Robert L. Millet, Robert J. Matthews, Daniel H. Ludlow, Joseph Fielding
McConkie, and many more.
- Works of inspiration by Sheri Dew, Lloyd D. Newell, Stephen R. Covey, John
Bytheway, Ardeth G. Kapp, and many others.
- Biographies of all church presidents and of other prominent Church members.
Historical works by Dean C. Jessee, Leonard J. Arrington, Richard Lloyd
Anderson, Milton V. Backman, Susan Easton Black, Susan Arrington Madsen,
Carol Cornwall Madsen, Lyndon W. Cook, James B. Allen, and many others.
- Conference Reports from 1897 to 1971.
- The Journal of Discourses (26 vols.) and The Collected Discourses (5 vols.).
- Church periodicals spanning over 130 years including the Evening and Morning
Star, Messenger and Advocate, Times and Seasons, Millennial Star,
Contributor, Improvement Era, Church News, BYU Studies, and Journal of Book
of Mormon Studies.
- Reports from several BYU Women's Conferences and Sperry Symposia.
- Relevant works by non-LDS authors including Louis Ginzberg, Alfred
Edersheim, Flavius Josephus, Frederic Farrar, Edward Gibbon, John Foxe, John
Bunyan, Martin Luther, John Calvin, Aristotle, Plato, and many more.
- American history documents including the Declaration of Independence, U. S.
Constitution, and speeches and writings of George Washington, Benjamin
Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln, and more.
- New and Old Testament apocrypha and pseudepigrapha (including the King James
Version Old Testament Apocrypha).
- A collection of early Christian writings including works by Origen,
Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, Papias, Ignatius, Irenaeus, Clement of
Rome, Hegesippus, Tatian, Augustine, Anselm, Aquinas, and many others.
- Reference works including the Encyclopedia of Mormonism, Webster's 1828
Dictionary of American English, Smith's Bible Dictionary, and more.